So, i'm really really really trying to keep up with everything. I'm trying to keep my Youtube videos coming. I'm also trying to update my 4 blogs. Also, i'm trying to update on Twitter as often as i can ! I'm trying to decided on a date for BlogTV. I'm not exactly too sure yet, but it'll be soon, i promise ! I really do hope i'll have viewers tho !
So i'm just going to do a little update on this past weekend. What did i do? Where did those 5 days go?! So on wednesday, i hung out with an old friend of mine, Maegan. We used to be besties until she moved to a different city & school. But we had a good time, went to Serramonte, and had pho for dinner. It was nice, got to catch up with her. =]
Thursday, hmmm, what did i do ? Oh yeah, that wasn't that great of a day for me. Woke up hella late & stuff. It took me forever to get ready ! Then i finally went over to Christian's house at like 3:30. His cousin was there & his mom wasn't. O.O So yeah. We sat around, kinda just silent. They were eating the food his mom got for thanksgiving. Anyways, we left after 30 mins... O.O But whatever. Then we come home & stuff, didn't do much. OH. I gave his cousin a ride to his house. Then, we went out for dinner, at Haikkaido? Not sure how to spell it but yeah. We came home & played Wii for a while..
10:50 is when my black friday shopping started. LOL ! We left the house at 10:50PM and started heading down to Great Mall. We arrived at around 11:50 PM. There was hella traffic & no parking ! So my mom dropped us off at the entrance. Rushed inside straight to A'GACI & got a $10 gift card ! LMAO. I really need to do the haul tomorrow ! I'm excited to show you all the great deals i got ! After great mall, we headed to Stonestown ! Got to Stones at around 5:00 AM & finished shopping & got home at 7 AM.
From that point, my whole thanksgiving weekend died. I've been sleeping until 2 PM in the afternoon. Haven't stepped out of the house at all. Just stayed in PJ's for the past 3 days.
So my break was just chill. Just stayed at home doing nothing. Relaxing. I'm sooo glad i have no homework ! YAY ! About to sleep and dreading that tomorrow is Monday again. =[ *sigh* 3 more weeks until winter break ! Anyways, it's 10 and i'm uploading a "Daily Makeup Routine" video, so you guys should check that out soon ! Thanks for reading ! =]

No comments:
Post a Comment