Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My GOAL !

So i can't believe i'm blogging right now. Well, i have less things to do now that it's senior year and everything. I have quite some time on my hands ! Might as well blog right? I always give out my link but you guys don't see new posts. So I'LL TRY to blog everyday. Just simply highlights of my day. Also, i deleted my other blogs so this is my only one. I'll just post everything here. My thoughts, and new videos i put up, and just everything. I'll try to take more pictures of things. My camera is out of batteries and just dead. So i really need to get it up and running again.

Okay, so about my day. I woke up yesterday at 12:30AM and i felt like i was dying ! It was stuffy, hot , and it was hard to breathe. I sleep with 4 blankets and i know, that's a bit crazy. So my mom took away 3 blankets and i only had 1. But i don't sleep well with only 1 blanket ! I woke up a million times. So finally at around 5
AM i decided to go ahead, and put on the other 3 blankets. And guess what? I woke up with a bloody nose. Haha, greattt.. Anyways, i still went swimming and stuff though. Okay, fast forward, nothing significant happened at school. So when i got home, GUESS WHAT?! My Vado HD video camera came in the mail. Let me just say, how fast shipping was ! It was crazy ! Okay, i ordered it from Costco monday night, and it came wednesday morning. That's 1.5 days. Best shipping in the world AND the shipping was free. How cool is that? So Christian met me up at my house and we went to eat pho and i vlogged for the first time! LOL I was just really excited. When the video is up, you'll see what i mean.

So i just started a new channel on youtube and it's called VSvideologs. I'm going to upload a
ll my VLOGs there and hopefully it'll be successful ! Not sure how i feel about it just yet but i'm pretty excited. I'm going to try to VLOG everyday, but we'll see what happens. Sometimes my day is just plain boring so i'll skip those days. Maybe i'll do a , "day in the life of vivian" this friday. I love how it's so small and compact. Looks like a phone. People won't know i'm recording, that's the cool part. I know people have a lot of pictures and their blogs and such, i would just much rather record it. I mean, i guess that's just me but i prefer film over pictures ANYDAY. It's just too hard to handle both. Erg, i'll try it out though.

Anyways, i just napped from 5:30-8:30 PM. I skipped dinner and everything. Bleh, okay ! That's it for noww ^^ I'll be sure to blog more in the future, PROMISED. Night everyone & Thanks for reading !

Here's some throwback pictures. Enjoy guys !

Me & Christian. The first night he slept over & our first date.
Nov. 1, 2008

My Sweet 16. Me & Raymond (One of my besties)
Jun. 24, 2008

Me & Oscar (My #1 Guy Bestie)
Jul. 27, 2008

"AC" Our Group Of Best Friends. We all went our separate
ways now but we all still keep in touch here & there.

We did everything together. =]
August 2008

Lastly, My bestfriend of all time, Sophia.
Knew her since kindergarten ^^
Oct. 7, 2008

So i hope you guys enjoyed this little post. I'll be sure to post more pictures & such in the future !

2 comments:

Ronald Lee said...

damn back in the day.

MichaelaGaz said...

Really nice photos.

I am your big fan, i know i've written you sooooo many times (i am so sorry if i am annoying)..but..i just want to know how i like your videos and blog and everything..:) Keep filming, writing and being yourself! You're so nice person..:) My favourite Subscription :)