Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fast Forward !

So senior year is ending & blah blah blah. Spring break went by too fast and just everything. Everything seems to be falling. My friends, my grades, just time itself.

FRIENDS

I've been losing a couple here & there. Getting annoyed of others here and there. I guess it's a bitter sweet type of situation. I'm sad that once close friends have drifted but on the other hand, it has really opened my eyes to see who's really my best friend, and who isn't. I've realized that to label somebody as a "bestfriend" it takes a long time to build up. It's not just a label and people have been labeling their friends as bestfriends mistakenly. So i've finalized my top 2 besties. Sophia & Oscar. Also, there's a third someone who i've been getting pretty close to. Not quite bestfriend yet, but a good friend; Corinna.

GRADES
Not necessarily my grades itself but just school in general. I've been really slacking and just being plain ol' lazy ! Senioritis is finally hitting me. I've been not reading, skipping my homework, not studying, & even turning in blank tests. I'm not exaggerating. I just don't care anymore. I mean, i know where i'm going, why bother keep trying right?

TIME
Days have been going by soo fast ! It's crazy. One moment, it's spring break, and now it's already over ! I know prom, graduation, and summer is going to go by insanely fast. I just hope i will enjoy those important days and not let stupid little things get in the way. College is approaching and i have to find a job soon. Growing up kinda sucks. College is actually scaring me. I don't know what i'm going to do and i don't want to waste time. Ahhh , just kill me. I'm just trying to live life day by day but it seems like i won't be prepared. *sigh*

No comments: