Hey guys. Well im at school right now and it is 1:49 PM. I already got out 15 minutes ago but i promised ruby that i would go shopping with her after. She doesn't get out until 2:20 however. So now i'm all alone in the library with nothing else to do besides to blog. I wonder if anybody sees me or think i'm werid or something. hahaha whatever. Anyways, Christian is on his way here and yeah so i'm just waiting for him. I probably won't blog again tonight since i'm blogging now.
So i woke up today being REALLY tired. I have no idea why. I really need to start sleeping earlier again like before. Yeah... I just realized that i logged onto my email on this computer and it saved O.O i can't seem to unsave my information. Oh well, it's whatever. So yeah, security is like RIGHT THERE. I wonder if he'll kick me out. Anyways, school was okay today. Just the usual, nothing out of the ordinary.
I'm super super excited for Senior Boat. It's called "Beyond the Horizon". Pretty cute i guess. But i don't understand why it is so expensive. I expect boat to be like $30-$40 max. But it's $55 for me and $65 for christian. That is SOOO much money. For a boat dance? Erg, yeah. i don't know =\. Anyways, we really need to complete our costume tho. I just can't wait.
My feet are killing me. I have no idea why. Oh wells, that's fine. I'm trying to think up of new youtube video ideas but i'm totally blank. I did a request for "How to Walk in Heels" . Do you know how hard to explain that is? Hmm, maybe i should be like. Yeah, it's all practice guys. haha oh well. Um, i need to edit 2 videos tonight along with a new video on updates such as upcoming videos, & i need to introduce my blog to all my youtube subs.
Blogging is kinda cool. It's like i'm talking to myself. hahah. yeah, i'm crazy..=\ I really need to start taking more pictures of the things that are happening in my life because I need to have a memory of senior year. We really haven't taken any pictures since spirit week. So, i guess we'll have to see how that goes.
I think its werid how the school district bans us from going on youtube, facebook, myspace, and what not. But ! I can sign on blogger O.O i guess they just really don't know about it =\ Okies. Well it's 2:00 PM now so i think i'm going to do a post on my "It's About You" and i'm going to head to my car after that. Thanks for reading (:
- Vivian Zhu

No comments:
Post a Comment