Sunday, October 11, 2009

WEDDING !

So today was a lotta fun. Um. So both frank & christian slept over last night & we wake up pretty late. I made us 4 breakfast. Croissant with ham & egg. It was GOOOD ! I was SO proud of myself ! It was amazing. =] Then we went to Serramonte & shopped for a bit. Didn't get much but i will do a haul this coming monday.

I've been taking a break from Youtube. Haha everything is a phase to me. I just don't care so much about it anymore. "Lost interest" i guess you can call it.

Anyways, we came back from serramonte at around 3:40 PM ish & we all get ready for my cousin's wedding. I'll post pictures up soon. I thought we all looked great & we had a lot of fun. Me & Christian matched while Steph & Frank matched. It was cute.

I remember 6 years ago when we talked to my cousin's girlfriend "Michelle". We made her promise that she had to invite us to her wedding. Whether or not it was to my cousin. I can't believe this day has finally came ! Awww, i LOVE michelle. She's amazing.

We then visited Michelle & Jeffery's new house. It's hella scary. It's in the middle of nowhere. But inside it was really nice & cute. Really on the girly side ! hahah It's soo hello kitty !

Now i'm finally home. It's like 12:00 AM. & i'm on the phone with ruby !! haha i love her. OKIES I'm going to talk to her ass ! Byes !

-Vivian Zhu

1 comment:

M said...

oh ur youtube break! yesss. I noticed when I was looking for the new www video :< that sux