Hey everyone, yeah, i NEVER blog. But ! I'm sitting in CVE class and we have a substitute.
So I was just talking to my friend about how I want to be successful without school. But then what? What do I fall back on? Why does the economy have to crash during this period of time? The teens of today will have no future. We're going to be stuck in school forever. Budget cuts are killing us right now and classes are being canceled one by one by one. City doesn't offer summer classes anymore. So that will give me at least an extra year or two there. Well the world of business, I guess school isn't required. I'm going to take a risk, but I'm going to make it.
So afterschool today, I'm going to Christian's house to sleepover ! I asked my mom & she said yes automatically, which is, really shocking. O.O She has never let me sleep over at anybody's house but when I asked her, she just said yeah. Like what?!? I'm really happy. However, it's kind of storming over here and it really sucks. Wind is crazy & it's supposed to rain later. =\ I super super like my outfit today so I think I'm going to make Christian give me a little photoshoot in the rain on my porch later on. I really hope I end up with some cute pictures. =]
Anyways, just wanted to waste some time in this class so enjoy !
So I was just talking to my friend about how I want to be successful without school. But then what? What do I fall back on? Why does the economy have to crash during this period of time? The teens of today will have no future. We're going to be stuck in school forever. Budget cuts are killing us right now and classes are being canceled one by one by one. City doesn't offer summer classes anymore. So that will give me at least an extra year or two there. Well the world of business, I guess school isn't required. I'm going to take a risk, but I'm going to make it.
So afterschool today, I'm going to Christian's house to sleepover ! I asked my mom & she said yes automatically, which is, really shocking. O.O She has never let me sleep over at anybody's house but when I asked her, she just said yeah. Like what?!? I'm really happy. However, it's kind of storming over here and it really sucks. Wind is crazy & it's supposed to rain later. =\ I super super like my outfit today so I think I'm going to make Christian give me a little photoshoot in the rain on my porch later on. I really hope I end up with some cute pictures. =]
Anyways, just wanted to waste some time in this class so enjoy !

2 comments:
I think I saw from your other videos that you're form SF? You can always try Skyline and College of San Mateo for summer classes and CCSF for the Fall/Spring. A couple of my friends went to CSM instead of CCSF because of the budget cuts and enrolling into classes that filled up easily.
Btw, were you at Target on Saturday?
lol. yeah i was at target on saturday !
Post a Comment