So i get about 100 views on my blog a day ! Yay ! Haha, there we go with the yay's again. So i haven't blogged since wednesday and really, not much as happened. I felt a lot better on thursday and i did go to school. Nothing much happened, or at least i can't remember anything significant.
So yesterday, i was wearing a pretty bold outfit. You guys will see it in my WWW; Week 10. It's the friday outfit. So it was pretty bold, pretty different, and it stood out. All day long, i got looks from people. People talked shit about me or laughed at me right next to me. They acted like i couldn't hear them. I mean hello !? You're talking hella fucking loud and i'm not deaf. So it was just very PISSING. When i walked down the hall, i kept an eye on people's faces. I can see EVERY SINGLE PERSON'S eyes, look down, and back up at me, and roll their eyes or give me a nasty look. Like, WHAT is your problem people? The thing that surprised me was that both girls and guys did the same thing. Guys were worse, they told their friends and they would stop walking in the hallway and look back. I don't understand what the big deal is. So what ? I want to be a fashion statement. I want to stand out. I want to be unique. I want to be different from EVERYONE else who blend in. Do you people not understand that? Are you jealous that you don't stand out? Don't put me down for it. Even though people were talking and looking, i thought my outfit was SUPER cute and i loved it. So i didn't give a shit about what other people thought. It just bothered me that people are so immature. They really need to grow up and get a life.
So after school, me and christian went to grab some Hawaiian BBQ. I got the mixed BBQ plate. It was good ! Then we headed down for some ice cream and such. My middle school had a reunion so we went there and met up a lot of people. We all talked and stuff and it was pretty cool ! I got to see a lot of people. It was funny because a lot of people didn't recognize me. It took a while and stuff. So yeah. Nothing much.
When we got home, me, steph, christian, and frank REALLY wanted to play starcraft together. We couldn't get it to work on LAN! Me and christian spent a total of 3 hours trying to figure it out. It sucked super super bad. But whatever, we gave up and went to sleep.
So today we did nothing again. We played starcraft and omgpop all day long. Christian had to go home today cause his mom wanted him home. Aww, too bad. Anyways, we had peanut butter noodles for dinner, which is christian's FAVORITE thing to eat at my house. And he missed it ! Haha soo saddd. But yeah, now i'm just uploading my Shanghai Series video and blogging ! I have a TON of homework and studying to do tomorrow, so i'm trying to upload some videos tonight. Thanks for reading !

No comments:
Post a Comment