I'm not feeling too great today. Woke up, got ready and everything ! I washed my hair, blow dried it, and even got dressed ! Sigh, what a waste of energy. I was feeling fatigue. I had no energy in my legs, had a headache, and was dizzy. It was just all bad ! I felt like i was going to faint =[ Anyways, so i go back to bed and slept until about 12:30 - 1:00 ish.
Woke up because the doorbell rang and baby was barking like crazy ! But i'm glad the doorbell rang because the shoes i ordered from cutesygirl.com came ! Yay ! I'm so thankful because i got $100 worth of store credit for free ! So yeah, i'm so so so so thankful ! The 4 pairs of shoes that i got are like the super cutest shoes on earth ! lmao. I'll wear them over the next week and give you guys a review ! Yay !
So i got my report card today for this quarter. I got a 4.0 ! Yay ! All A's. Today was a pretty good day overall, besides the fact that i'm not feeling too good. I'm uploading a video right now, my WWW; Week 10. I finally learned how to make my videos full screen so i'm proud of that. Another thing is, i'm sad for queenbeeuty because she deleted all her videos. But i guess she did what she had to do. I'm excited because she's going to post up her contest winners video & i wonder if i won ! I'll be SOO SOO SOO happy if i did ! yay !
So yeah, just a LOT of "Yay" 's in this blog. haha something short for you guys ! I'm donee. Thanks for READING !
Woke up because the doorbell rang and baby was barking like crazy ! But i'm glad the doorbell rang because the shoes i ordered from cutesygirl.com came ! Yay ! I'm so thankful because i got $100 worth of store credit for free ! So yeah, i'm so so so so thankful ! The 4 pairs of shoes that i got are like the super cutest shoes on earth ! lmao. I'll wear them over the next week and give you guys a review ! Yay !
So i got my report card today for this quarter. I got a 4.0 ! Yay ! All A's. Today was a pretty good day overall, besides the fact that i'm not feeling too good. I'm uploading a video right now, my WWW; Week 10. I finally learned how to make my videos full screen so i'm proud of that. Another thing is, i'm sad for queenbeeuty because she deleted all her videos. But i guess she did what she had to do. I'm excited because she's going to post up her contest winners video & i wonder if i won ! I'll be SOO SOO SOO happy if i did ! yay !
So yeah, just a LOT of "Yay" 's in this blog. haha something short for you guys ! I'm donee. Thanks for READING !

No comments:
Post a Comment