Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Starting To Feel A Lot Like Christmas !

Exactly what the title states ! Haha ! Well today was a very "Christmasy" day for me. It's really starting to feel like Christmas & i just LOVE it ! Although today was kinda stormy/rainy, it was okay. =]

So i woke up Frank&Steph watching "The Proposal". They were already at the end so we just finished the movie. But we started it over again for Christian. The movie was really good and super cute. We stayed in bed until like 2 PM. Then we ALL showered, and got ready and such. When i was putting on makeup, ALL OF A SUDDEN, the rain POURED. It was hailing, just a little bit. Then it disappeared after a minute. O.O Yeah, crazy.

So we 4 headed out to Noriega so that steph&frank could return the DVD that we borrowed. They also got some dimsum while we were there. We got to Serramonte and from right there, it was a HUNT for Christmas presents. I got 5 girlfriends Christmas presents. All their presents were very different & ranged from many different things. I hope everyone will like what i got them though ! Then it was off to the white elephant hunt. On the 26, a few couples are going to have a christmas party & we're going to play white elephant. I looked at so many different things & i finally found the PERFECT gift. I think people are going to like it, and it was under the 10$ limit. =]

So after picking up Christian from his church, us 4 went to S&E Cafe on Taraval to eat dinner. It was very good and i thought that it was very worth the money. It was fun and they have this DELICIOUS DRINK ! Omg. If you guys live around here, you have to order it if you guys go there ! It's called "mixed fruit punch!" It was soo good. I mean, a little pricey for how much you pay for it, but it was all worth it. Super fizzzy !! LOL. Then we headed home.

When we got home, eston&sophia came & picked us up. We headed to Downtown for ice skating. We spent half an hour looking for parking & we finally got a spot right in front ! Ruby & Danny met us up later and we waited in a long line ! It was 11$ each and we got in at around 9:50. We skated until 11:15 and then headed out. I fell when this one dude ran into me. I slid across the ice. -.- My butt was alll wet ! =[ But it was still fun !

So we finally got home and we're a bit hungry. This was a very christmas filled day ! We're about to launch our online store tomorrow so stay tuned ! I'm excited =] Thanks for reading & goood night !

No comments: