Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quick Update !

So i don't blog on a normal basis. I know. I've been editing a ton of videos and such ! There will be like 20 coming out total during winter break ! Haha. I'm crazy, but yeah, it's cool. Anyways, so we did a lot of shopping over the past week and i have a lot of hauls coming up !

So reno was amazing and we all had a really good time ! It was so fun and such ! Lol. You guys will see in my reno vlogs !

Car accident yesterday =[ It wasn't too serious. Our car barely had any damage but their car got hellla messed up ! My neck really hurts from it though, i can barely turn my head.

I'm blogging because we're all waiting for christian to start playing omgpop ! Lol i always post a link on my twitter when i play omgpop but nobody comes !

Anyways, i'm going to spend this time to comment people back on youtube ! hehe , just a quick post ! Nights ! Thanks for reading =]

1 comment:

MichaelaGaz said...

Yeah, I really love your videos, especially VLOG and MWW..:)